Thursday, June 23, 2011

Like a Virgin, BLOGGING for the very first time.


Lets get one thing straight...Im fabulous. You probably will never "follow" another blog that will compare to what you are going to find on this blog...its pretty much going to be a masterpiece. I can talk a big game right now because all you can base this on is what Im saying, but I promise that once I figure all of this blog crap out...you will not be dissapointed.

I want to use this blog to keep you informed on all the drama in my life as well as get my thoughts on everything fabulous and juicy...kinda like Perez Hilton, except attractive.

The hot mess in the photo above with me is my best friend and soon to be roommate, Cassie Lynn. She is helping me figure all of this out. I'm smart, but here are too many damn things to click on here, so...stay tuned...its gonna be a "juicy" ride.

XoXo, Gossip Boy

1 comment:

  1. Without THIS hot mess, you would up be up a creek.

    SUPRISES, KITTENS! :)

    ReplyDelete